Got some yummy burgers to go with my cone to celebrate the midsem break, and in my apartment foyer was a bouquet of flowers with a little note. Being the nosy little thang that I am I went to go sneak a peek and I couldn't make out all of it but I def read
"-If we are meant to be together then Allah will keep us together, and if Allah keeps us apart then- ... ...-Only thing I can do is be better and I will wait with patience in forever for you-..."
Something something blah blah anyways I think someone in my building is getting fucking DUMPED!!!!! I would've gone digging for more clues but I genuinely think I would look like a psychopath if I got caught digging through someone else's flowers to read their note.
P.S. dude who left the note like if you're gonna apologise like this, do better than that half dead grocery store flower bouquet.
[1.9.26] - UPDATE
The flowers and note are still sitting in the foyer yeah bro she does NOT want your ass back