Konnichwhat's up, gamers?
It was my birthday a few weeks ago! Goodbye 21 (see image below), hello 22!!!!
Being a new 22 year adult I of course spent my birthday at the zoo, aquarium, and museum in that order because I'm super hardcore :DDDD. I did some filming at the aquarium on some hi8 tape and hopefully the footage of the awesomesauce jellyfish and the sharks and rays in the glass tunnel come out epic!
I also of course went to der clerb for a night out on the town B-). I had my sick ass bell bottoms on and a 70s style animal print button up with the long collar and everything and I freaking DANCED ALL NIGHT, right up until the places were closing. There was also this guy that like spawned and clung to me all night and leik he was lowkey hilarious, I think he kept asking me to guess what race he was and also was BEGGING me for a hit of my pot and I obliged because I am a kind and generous soul. (un?)Fortunately, turns out he hadn't smoked in years and the stuff I had was pretty strong so he got like SUPER HIGH it was great like IDK if you've ever been around someone like way more high than you but can still take care of themselves, it's actually hilarious. Anyways I'm like 80% sure he was also trying to sleep with me so that's a W too ig. Also managed to run into this super cool person I met like a month and a half ago or something and I recognized them cause their super epicsauce green hair, like they're always scened up it's crazy!!! Actually like top 6 random people I've met in the club. Hopefully I run into them again some time!!
Bye, homos!!!
=========================================================================