=========================================================================
Hey guys it's Scarce here
I've been getting into photography lately I know, how original of me? When i first got my camera I vehemently promised myself that I would only take casual photos and I wouldn't make it a thing and now whoops I want to make it a thing. I already paint and I think the corpo netrunner tracking all of my google searches sold my data to big Zuckerberg cause now my feeds are suddenly filled with photography stuff. I want to do some weird bold color altered flash thing (I'll show pics of my inspo when I find their stuff again :P) but I also want to do funky artsy photo shoots with models too. I mean like the totally FREAKING WIZARD AMAZEBALLS PHOTOSHOOT WITH RAMA DUWAJI FOR THE CUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look that shit up RIGHT. NOW. But now in order to shoot models I need to find models and I don't know where or how to do that. I know I'll probably just run into them somehow on campus as a flamer stoner artist but if I don't then what? Do I like just ask online or something? Maybe i just need to start "networking" (BARF!!!!!!!) better instead of being an asocial loser :/ J.K.! I'm flipping AWESOME B-)
Also in case anyone is wondering >:) I have a Kodak Ektar H35N, Sony Cybershot DSC-P71, and *Drumroll* .....................
A Sony Handycam CCD-TRV30E PAL!!!! That's right, I have my very own video8 camcorder!! It totally doesn't have a makeshift battery that totally doesn't look like a bomb...
=========================================================================