WELCOME, GAMERS!!!

Image

TO MY WEBSITE!!!!

Click here to get to the link hub! ->>> click me

8.12.2026

[12.8.26] - Disco Disco!!

Hello party people!!


I was meant to post this leik a week and a half ago but completely forgot :PPPP Anyways, back on the 30th I went to a Rainbow Stein and it was themed Intergalactic Disco and here was my outfit! VVV




I don't have a scanner so you'll have to make do of a photo of a printout of a photo :/ but here it is! It was this very light grey blazer with an wide collared animal print button up underneath, and a pair of flared jeans. I also made a paper mache space helmet but I unfortunately don't have any photos of it on yet, but as soon as they get developed I'll put them up!!!


The stein was fun but I wish they played more actual disco music instead of just the club stuff :\ but otherwise it was fun! I went with a friend and I ended bumping up into a bunch of people I hadn't seen in ages, some good, some bad, but that's disco!

Also more photos from my window VV


(Sony Cyber-shot)