HELLO! I JUST MOVED HOUSE!!!!
I am now living on my own in a very lovely apartment right near the CBD! Hopefully that means now I get to have my own little Sex and the City lifestyle except I'm a decade younger than them and also poor and also a student and also the city I live in is tiny compared to New York...
Oh well, a man can dream! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Oh well, a man can dream! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Anyways, there was a thunderstorm rolling through a few days ago so here's some photos from my window that I think are pretty atmospheric. I was hoping to get a photo with some lightning but surprise surprise, lightning moves faster than I do.
(taken on a Sony Cyber-Shot)
Kinda crazy that I didn't even color grade or do any sort of post production, these came out the camera like that! I'll put some picture up of my actual apartment interior once I'm fully moved in. It's a funky shape because its one of those corner buildings!
In the meantime here's a photo of Carrie Bradshaw which is apparently the SatC that best represents me according to this Buzzfeed quiz. VVV